Office of the President
The Administrative Council reports directly to the President and serves as the executive team that oversees the operations and functions of UT Health Northeast. At the direction of the President, the Council helps set the tone and direction of UT Health Northeast. The Council, in consultation with the President and with input from employee leaders/managers such as department directors, also develops the Strategic Plan for UT Health Northeast and ensures its implemention.
It is comprised of the following administrative officers:
Kirk A. Calhoun, M.D.
- Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff
- Vice President for Research and Post-Graduate Education
Steven Idell, M.D., Ph.D., FACP, FCCP
- Vice President for Clinical and Academic Affairs and Physician-in-Chief for the Faculty Practice Plan
David Coultas, M.D.
- Vice President and Chief Development Officer
Richard "Mac" Griffith
- Vice President and Chief Business and Finance Officer
- Associate Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Associate Vice President of Business Operations
- Associate Vice President of Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer
Don Hunt, RN
- Director of Public Affairs and Marketing