Financial Aid Application
The Graduate Program in Biotechnology at UT Health Northeast has a limited number of graduate assistantships for students in the Master’s Program in Biotechnology. Assistantship awards are in the amount of $12,600 per year paid in 24 installments. read more ->
- Be pursuing a Master of Science degree in Biotechnology at UT Health Northeast.
- Have completed all prerequisite requirements.
- Be admitted to the UT Health Northeast or SFASU graduate degree program in Biotechnology (clear or provisional admission as defined in UT Health Northeast Graduate Bulletin, page 6).
- Be enrolled at least as a full-time graduate student (9 hours of graduate course work in the fall or spring semesters or be conducting thesis research as their primary activity).
- Agree to be a teaching assistant for at least one course, each fall and spring semester.
- Have satisfactorily completed a minimum of eighteen hours the first year.
- Have selected a major advisor at UT Health Northeast.
- Have submitted their thesis proposal.
- Have submitted an approved degree plan.
- Have applied for admission to candidacy.
- Be enrolled in Thesis Research and be conducting active thesis research (at least 20 hours per week).
The Cobb Scholarship is open to both part time and full time students who are enrolled in the Biotechnology graduate program. Scholarships awards are up to $3000 per semester and students must apply each semester for the scholarship. read more ->