Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are "advanced glycogen endproducts"?
- What is C-reactive protein? What foods can lower C-reactive protein?
- How can food toxins (AGEs) contribute to aging and diseases such as diabetes and heart disease?
- What types of food preparation can lead to advanced glycogen endproducts?
- What are heterocyclic amines? What causes them to form, and why are they harmful?