Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ambulatory blood pressure monitoring? Why is it better than office blood pressure monitoring?
- What are some instances in which a doctor may want to use an ambulatory blood pressure monitor for a patient?
- What is high blood pressure?
- What are some causes of high blood pressure?
- How is high blood pressure treated? What can a patient do to control high blood pressure?
- How can exercise help someone who has hypertension?