Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Alzheimer's disease?
- How might coffee protect against dementia?
- What are risk factors for Alzheimer's disease?
- How much evidence is there that coffee can reduce the chance of developing Alzheimer's disease?
- In studies that have suggested a reduced risk of dementia in persons or animals that consumed coffee, is it the caffeine or some other ingredient in coffee that may be protective?
- Are there currently any effective treatments that slow progression of Alzheimer disease?
- What is dementia? Are there other causes of dementia besides Alzheimer's disease?