Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of screening are done for colon cancer?
- How common is colon cancer?
- Are certain ethnic groups more at risk than others for developing colon cancer?
- Are there symptoms to colon cancer?
- Please explain the difference between sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy.
- Explain the procedure of a colonoscopy?
- How helpful are stool tests to detect colon cancer?