Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is diabetes? Are there different types?
- How common is diabetes, and what are risk factors for this disease?
- How does diabetes lead to injury of nerves and blood vessels?
- What sorts of foot problems occur because of diabetes?
- What are tips to keep feet healthy if you have diabetes?
- What symptoms should prompt someone to see a doctor about a possible foot infection?