Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What phytochemicals/antioxidants are found in garlic and onions? What is allicin?
- What foods are in the garlic and onion family?
- Is it better to take garlic supplements or to eat garlic?
- What are phytochemicals? What are example of phytochemicals found in fruits and vegetables?
- What are functional foods?