Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- How common is heart disease and how many women are affected?
- Are heart disease rates changing between men and women?
- Are women or men more likely to die from a heart attack?
- What are risk factors for heart disease?
- What are symptoms of heart attack?
- What should you do if you suspect that you are having a heart attack, or if you are present when someone else appears to be having a heart attack?