Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- How common is prostate cancer?
- Does prostate cancer run in families?
- What are symptoms of prostate cancer?
- Is lycopene helpful in preventing prostate cancer?
- Are there steps I can take to reduce my chance of developing prostate cancer?
- What is prostate specific antigen (PSA)?
- How helpful is the prostate specific antigen (PSA) blood test in detecting prostate cancer?
- I've heard about a vaccine for prostate cancer. Is this available yet? Does it prevent prostate cancer?