Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- How was your cancer discovered? Could you feel it?
- How important do you feel mammography is? What message about mammography would you share with other women?
- Has mammography helped anyone else that you know, and have you encouraged others to have yearly mammograms?
- Did exercise help in your recovery from surgery and treatments?
- How has your life changed as a breast cancer survivor?
- What message would you want to share with other women who have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer?