Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- Were you physically active before you were pregnant?
- Do you feel that being active during your last pregnancy helped with the labor and delivery?
- What types of exercise have you been doing while you've been pregnant?
- How often do you exercise?
- How has exercise benefited you?
- Should exercise be encouraged during pregnancy?
- What are some health benefits of exercise during pregnancy for Mom?
- Is exercise helpful or harmful for the baby?
- What are good types of exercise to consider when pregnant?
- What are contraindications to exercise during pregnancy?
- What symptoms should prompt a pregnant woman to stop exercising and see her doctor?
- Can women in their forties exercise during pregnancy?