Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What symptoms were you having? What did you think was wrong?
- How long did you wait before seeing your doctor?
- What advice do you have for people who think that they might have pulmonary embolism?
- What has changed in your life since you were diagnosed with this condition?
- What changes in your exercise program did your doctor suggest?
- What is pulmonary embolism?
- How common is pulmonary embolism?
- What symptoms may a patient experience if they have pulmonary embolism?
- How is pulmonary embolism treated?
- What are ways to prevent pulmonary embolism?
- What tests might a doctor order if pulmonary embolism is suspected?
- Does exercise help prevent pulmonary embolism?