Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are healthy snack options?
- Why are snacks important to a healthy, balanced diet?
- How many calories should a snack contain?
- What factors can lead someone to overeat?
- How can I avoid overeating when snacking?
- How can I avoid overeating at mealtime?
- How can I estimate how many calories I need in a day?