Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Alzheimer's disease?
- What are risk factors for Alzheimer's disease?
- How much evidence is there that statin drugs can reduce the chance of developing Alzheimer's disease?
- What is a statin drug?
- What treatments are on the horizon for Alzheimer disease?
- Are there any effective treatments currently that slow progression of Alzheimer diease?