Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is salt-sensitive hypertension?
- What is the D.A.S.H. diet?
- What types of exercise help lower high blood pressure?
- Does obesity influence blood pressure?
- How much sodium is OK if you have hypertension?
- Does alcohol consumption affect blood pressure?
- How do sodium, calcium, potassium, and magnesium alter blood pressure?