Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are ways to be active on vacation?
- What are tips to stay fit on a business trip?
- What are tips to eat better on vacation?
- What is travel medicine?
- How long before a trip should one visit a travel clinic?
- What are common immunizations that are needed before travel?
- How do you prevent travelers' diarrhea?