Fitness Over Forty, a weekly series of video presentations targeting the increasing "over forty" population in East Texas, addresses health and fitness issues that are specific to men and women ages 25 to 54 and older... more »
Dr. David Di Paolo, radiologist at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler and nationally certified fitness trainer, hosts the series featuring UT Health Science Center medical professionals who inform viewers about the benefits of a healthy diet and active lifestyle... more »
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is travel medicine and what kind of doctor should I see?
- Which countries require immunizations?
- How long before a trip should one visit a travel clinic?
- What are common immunizations that are needed before foreign travel?
- How do you prevent travelers' diarrhea?
- What items and medical supplies should travelers pack?
- Which products are good to avoid insect bites?
- Do cruises pose any special risks to travelers? What precautions should individuals take?
- How do you prevent malaria?