HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Healthy Holiday Travel
Week of: November 28, 2005
- Are motion sickness medications the best way to keep from getting sick while travelling?
- For someone who is diabetic, what are some simple guidelines for a safe enjoyable flight?
- Does the FAA have certaing guidelines as to what diabetics may have in their carry-on luggage?
- What are some basic guidelines for those with heart disease or high blood-pressure when travelling overseas?
- What is the best way to prevent upset stomach when travelling?