HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: December 26, 2005
- What are the most common causes of the chornic cough?
- Are there any health risks if a cough is not properly treated?
- Can a cough be an early warning sign of lung damage or other respiratory problems?
- Can infections such as tuberclurosis or bronchitis be spread by coughing?
- What is the risk of contracing and infection from someone with a chronic cough?