HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
New H.I.V. Clinical Trial
Week of: March 20, 2006
- What is the goal of the clinical trial that's now underway?
- Briefly tell us what this new clinical trial entails.
- Tell us about the newly approved drugs, Epzicom and Travata, and their role in reducing the spread of HIV1.
- Are there multiple clinical trials concerning HIV1 that are underway?
- With confidentiality as a consideration, how does one become involved in the latest clinical trial?