HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: May 8, 2006
- Recent studies indicate that depression is more likely in baby-boomers than younger adults. Why do you believe that might be so?
- Who is at the greatest risk for depression?
- What lifestyle changes can be made to avoid depression alltogether?
- What therapies are most beneficial in treating depression?
- What other health problems can occur if depression is not properly treated?