HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: July 31, 2006
- The surgeon general has just released a new report on second-hand smoke, what does it say?
- What does research tell us about the effects of second-hand smoke on expectant mothers and young children?
- Is second-hand smoke as toxic to non-smokers as active smoking?
- What are some precautionary measures to minimize respiratory problems from second-hand smoke?
- In general, do you believe the ventilation systems in restaurants are adequate to deal with second-hand smoke?