HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: August 21, 2006
- Do the immunizations we receive as children actually wear off?
- What common immunizations have to be repeated after childhood?
- Can the lifestyle or the occupation of an adult determine whether or not certain immunizations need to be repeated?
- What are some health risks facing an adult who has not received a tanatus/diptheria booster?
- Are adults in the United States actually in serious risk for contracting disease if they are not properly immunized?