HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Obesity in Children
Week of: October 02, 2006
- We hear a lot about weight problems in children, what is the difference between overweight and obese?
- How do children become overweight or obese?
- What are the contributing risk factors that lead to obesity in children?
- What can parents do in the early stages of life to prevent their children to becoming overweight?
- If parents have an overweight or obese child, how can they help?