HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Type 2 Diatebes in Women
Week of: October 16, 2006
- What particular health consequences do women with type 2 diabetes face?
- What do higher glucose levels do to a woman's body that put her at higher risk for disease?
- What are ideal glucose levels for non-diabetics and for those with type 2 diabetes?
- What are the best therapies for controlling glucose levels?
- What specific things can pre-diabetic women and those with type 2 diabetes do to improve their health?