HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Acute & Chronic Bronchitis
Week of: October 23, 2006
- Two types of bronchitis, what's the difference?
- What are the main causes of acute and chronic bronchitis?
- What are the main treatments for acute and chronic bronchitis?
- How can people prevent acute or chronic bronchitis?
- If someone believes that they have acute bronchitis, when should they call the doctor, and how do they keep it from becoming chronic?