HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: January 22, 2007
- How is moderate exercise on a continual basis better than isolated intense exercise followed by being a couch potato?
- What health problems can be associated with not just your average but your serious couch potato?
- What is SeDS, or Sedentary Death Syndrome, and how is it associated with the couch potato lifestyle?
- Can women experience the samehealth issues as men when it comes to the couch potato lifestyle?
- Can a child be destined to become a couch potato if his or her parents live a lifestyle of non-activity?