HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Week of: February 19, 2007
- We hear the term a lot, what is minimally invasive surgery?
- What are the most common types of minimally invasive surgery?
- What are the advantages of this type of surgery?
- For as far as we have come in surgery, what does the future hold for these techniques?
- For those who are to undergo a minimally invasive procedure, what should they know?