HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: April 30, 2007
- With vaccine preventable diseases at near record lows, why is immunization still important?
- Babies get a lot of vaccines in just the first few months of life, is it safe to get so many at once?
- There’s controversy about the safety of childhood immunizations, what do parents need to know?
- Chicken Pox is seen as a mild disease, why do we need to vaccinate for it?
- Are there some children who should not be vaccinated?