HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: May 14, 2007
- What is the rate of childhood obesity in East Texas?
- Why is it important for young children to learn about good nutrition?
- Why is it important to teach children about daily exercise?
- Why is it important to limit your child's access to TV, the computer, and video games?
- How do parents determine what is right for a child's weight?