HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: September 10, 2007
- How much sleep is enough, and what happens to us physically when we don't get enough?
- Why is sleep so important?
- What are some of the effects of sleep deprivation, and how dangerous are they?
- What happens to our memory, behavior, and general health when we don't get enough sleep?
- If we're just not making enough time for sleep, what are some practical tips for turning that situation around?