HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: October 29, 2007
- Cancer means different things to different people, what is cancer?
- What makes cancer cells different from normal cells?
- We've heard that someone may be more likely to develop cancer because of genetics or family history, why is this so?
- How does cancer spread to other parts of the body?
- Is it reasonable to think that we will ever find a cure for cancer?