HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Staph Infection in Schools
Week of: November 19, 2007
- How serious was the recent spike in staph infections in schools across the country?
- What caused the recent spread of drug-resistant staph infections that was in the news?
- WHat is a drug-resistant staph infection, and what are the symptoms?
- How should a school respond if they suspect they have a drug-resistant staph infection?
- How can we protect children from staph and other infections?