HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Sleep Disorders in Children
Week of: March 17, 2008
- Is it possible for a child to have sleep apnea?
- How can you tell the difference between normal changes in childhood sleep patterns and true sleep disorders?
- What are night terrors and why do some children have them?
- Should a parent be concerned if a child is sleep-walking?
- How are sleep disorders diagnosed in children?