HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
The Future of Cancer
Week of: April 21, 2008
- For as long as they have been working, why haven't scientists found a cure for cancer?
- Is it true that there won't be just one cure for all cancers?
- What do you see as the most promising future treatments for cancer?
- Do you see a time when we will be cancer free?
- Other than quitting smoking and losing weight, what else can we do to prevent getting cancer?