HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Cholesterol Lowering Drugs
Week of: May 5, 2008
- Why is it being reported that some cholesterol lowering drugs don't work as well as previously thought?
- Why are Zetia and Vytorin being singled out in the news recently?
- Do cholesterol lowering drugs really decrease the risk of having a heart attack?
- What should people do if they are taking these drugs?
- What are the best options now for controlling cholesterol levels?