HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: June 02, 2008
- What are the most common summertime emergencies that you see in the ER?
- When is heat exhaustion serious enough to require medical attention?
- How can we tell that it's food poisoning and not just an upset stomach?
- When is sunburn serious enough to require emergency treatment?
- When is an allergic reaction to food or an insect bite life-threatening?