HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Adolescents & Low Self Esteem
Week of: September 01, 2008
- What causes a child to have low self esteem, and how do you know if your child has it?
- What are the long-term health effects on a child with low self-esteem?
- What can a parent do to help a teenager who is experiencing low self-esteem?
- Don't all kids experience low self-esteem?
- If a child seems depressed and doesn't seem to have any confidence, should we consider anti-depressants?