HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
What You Didn’t Know about Aerobic Exercise
Week of: January 19, 2009
- A recent study has found a link between walking and age related memory decline, what’s the connection?
- A recent study showed that three hours of aerobic activity a week can increase brain size, why is this significant?
- How does aerobic activity affect the treatment of depression?
- How does aerobic exercise cut the risk of diabetes?
- How much aerobic exercise do we need to gain the benefits that it offers?