HealthConnection is health education on the airwaves. UT Health Science Center presents information on health topics that affect you. Join the medical staff from the Health Science Center four times a day on KTBB 92.1 FM, and stay current on your health.
Week of: March 30, 2009
- What is acid reflux and how do I know if I have it?
- How serious is acid reflux? Can’t I just treat it with over-the-counter medicine?
- How do I know if I’m having a heart attack or just acid reflux?
- I’ve been taking a prescription for acid reflux, but I’m having symptoms again. What’s wrong?
- What happens if I don’t get treatment for my acid reflux?