The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler :: Patient Care Services
- General Information
- (903) 877-3451
- New Patient Appointments
- (903) 877-5122
- Emergency Room
- (903) 877-7806
From an ambulatory care visit to hospital admission to discharge, you will experience quality patient care from a professional and caring staff at UT Health Northeast --- all under one roof.
When arriving for a clinic visit, drive up to the covered portico at the Riter Ambulatory Care Center, and a complimentary valet service will park your car.
- Endocrinologist Christina Bratcher, MD, joins UT Health Northeast
- Director of case management promoted to administration; employees honored for 20 years of service
- Urologist joins UT Health Northeast
- Texas Asthma Camp for Kids offers one week-long session of fun from June 23-28
- Turn in unused, unwanted prescription drugs at UT Health Northeast on Saturday, April 27
- Experts talk about risk, treatment, and prevention of lung cancer at free conference Friday, April 26, at UT Health Northeast