Our experienced pharmacists and health care professionals are dedicated to meeting all your prescription drug needs. That includes filling your prescriptions promptly and answering any questions you may have about your medications.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Very competitive prices: As one of our patients, you profit from the buying power of UT Health Northeast. No other pharmacy can beat our prescription drug prices. We have special buys on brand-name drugs, including 90-day prescriptions and supplies at very competitive prices.
- New prescriptions: Drop your prescription off, or have your physician call us at (903) 877-7088.
- Refills: We’ll call or fax your doctor’s office for you when it’s time to refill your prescription.
- Transfers: Give us the names of your prescriptions and the pharmacy that currently has them, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Access to skilled and knowledgeable pharmacists: Our pharmacists are available to answer any questions you may have about your medications. They also can review all of your medications for possible drug interactions or side effects.
- Help reducing the cost of your prescriptions: Ask us today how we can help you save money.
- Acceptance of Medicare Part D plans: We accept most insurance plans, including most Medicare Part D plans
- Fast and caring service: Most of your prescriptions can be filled in 20 minutes or less, while you wait comfortably in our newly remodeled waiting area.
- Non-sterile compounding: We can take a prescription from your doctor and prepare a customized medication – called a compounded drug – that will meet your individual needs as a patient.
- Convenience: We’re on the main UT Health Northeast campus, close to the clinics where you see your physician or care provider. Your nurse can call your prescription in before you leave the clinic, and you can pick up your prescription on your way out.
- Mail service: If you need a prescription filled and it’s not convenient to come by our pharmacy, we can mail your prescription to you. Call (903) 877-7088 or come by our pharmacy for more information.