Center for Pulmonary & Infectious Disease Control
The following adobe pdf files are brochures that have been printed by CPIDC. Please feel free to print any of the following files and duplicate as necessary.
For questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.For patients and health care workers:
- Directly Observed Therapy (DOT) & (DOPT)
- Directly Observed Therapy (Spanish)
- Meningitis - Facts you Should Know
- Meningitis - Facts you Should Know (Spanish)
- Tuberculosis in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Tuberculosis in Pregnancy and Lactation (Spanish)
- What you Need to Know About TB
- What you Need to Know About TB (Spanish)
- Tuberculosis at a Glance - Revised April 2007 by Heartland National TB Center
- Preventing Pneumococcal Disease in Adults and Children
To request 0-5 free copies of the following brochures and/or card, please contact email@example.com with your name, address, and phone number. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Your Child with Tuberculosis
- Su Niño con Tuberculosis (Spanish)
- Rodolex Card with CPIDC’s toll-free number
Infectious Disease Hotline for Professional Consultations only:
1-800-428-7432 Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00 p.m.