To apply to the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program at the University of Texas at Tyler, use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Your ERAS application should include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Transcripts from medical school
- Copies of USMLE or COMLEX scores, steps I, II and III (note: step III completion required)
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty supervisors
- Program director’s letter
- Program Director’s Attestation Form for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry EligibilityWe look forward to reviewing your application which must be complete before an interview will be offered. We are not able to reply to all requests because of the high demand and the number of applications. Best wishes to you during this exciting season.