All residency applicants must apply through ERAS. We accept three residents every year.
Minimum requirements to apply include:
- Graduate of LCME/AOA accredited medical school
- USMLE Step 1 with minimum score of 220 on the first attempt
- Comlex accepted
- DO and MD’s accepted
- 3 letters of recommendations
- Deans letter
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- J-1 Visa will be sponsored
- Must be ECFMG certified by Rank order list deadline
Our interview season runs November through January. Deadline for application is December 31st.
Interview dates for 2020/2021 season are:
- November 19, 2020
- December 10, 2020
- January 14, 2020
Virtual Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams.
If candidates are not selected for an interview, they will not be contacted. We appreciate your application but we are unable to respond to every candidate. Best wishes for a successful interview season to all our applicants!
Virtual Application Packet
Click the button below to download the PDF documents in our Virtual Application Packet, including an “Acknowledgements” page you must print, sign and return to us as part of your application process.