Conflicts of Interest
This policy defines the process by which conflicts of interest, conflicts of commitment and outside activities are disclosed, approved and documented.
- Conflicts of Interest and Conflicts of Commitment
- Institutional Conflicts of Interest
- Outside Activity: Executive Officers and Employees Involved in Procurement Activities or Contract Management
- Outside Activity: All Employees, Excluding Executive Officers and Employees Involved in Procurement Activities or Contract Management
Conflicts of Interest in Research
This policy defines the process for disclosures of individual significant financial interests and the management and reporting of individual financial conflicts of interest in research performed at UT Health Science Center.
- Disclosure of Significant Financial Interests in Research
- Research conflicts of interest (2018)
- Research conflicts of interest (2017)
- Research conflicts of interest (2016)
Contracts Management Handbook
The Contract Management Handbook serves as a guideline for recommendations on documenting contracting management processes and practices in connection with the procurement of goods/services and for UTHSCT to communicate expectations to it employees and others for contract management process and practices in connection with the procurement of goods/services.
Contract Tranparency Reports
The mission of the Office of Compliance is to promote ethical conduct and compliance awareness throughout the health care, academic, and research operations within The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler (also referred to as UT Health Science Center). Learn about the compliance program.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Fraud, Waste & Abuse
UT Health Science Center has established a compliance hotline for employees to report all suspected violations or questionable conduct. The hotline telephone numbers are 833-442-5111 (English) and 800-216-1288 (Spanish). Reports can also be made online.
Calls are answered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. You may also report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse to the State Auditor’s Office Hotline at 1-800-TX-AUDIT (1-800-892-8348). Get additional information from the State Auditor’s Office.
Title VI: Non-Discrimination
- Notice to the Public of Rights under Title VI
- UT Health Science Center Title VI Program with revisions incorporated 8/28/2019
- Title VI Complaint Form, English
- Title VI Complaint Form, Spanish
Public Information Requests
To request public information or responsive documents from UT Health Science Center, you may send your written request by mail, email, fax, or hand delivery as follows:
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler
Public Information Officer
11937 US Highway 271
Tyler, Texas 75708-3154
By Hand Delivery:
11937 U.S. Highway 271 – Room H338
Tyler, Texas 75708-3154
More information on public information requests can be found in the State of Texas Public Information Handbook.
Title IX: Sexual Harassment/Misconduct
UT Health Science Center does not tolerate sexual discrimination, and we are committed to maintaining a learning and working environment that is free from discrimination based on sex. Title IX is a federal law that helps protect the students and employees across our campus. Learn more about Title IX and how to report an incident.
Non-Discrimination Notice – Health Programs and Activities Language Assistance Services
Language Assistance Services
Content retrieved from: https://www.uthct.edu/legal-and-compliance.