- Preferred overall GPA 3.0 on 4.0 scale, and a 3.0 in the field of study.
- Applicant must be in the final year of undergraduate work or hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution.
- Cover letter, announcing interest in the program.
- Personal Statement, addressing why the applicant is interested in the program and goals upon program completion.
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vita outlining education, training, and experience.
- Three Letters of Recommendation by former professors, and/or employers to highlight why the applicant would do well in the MHA program.
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges attended
- Official transcripts must be mailed or electronically sent directly to the Office of Academic Affairs from their primary source.
- Unofficial transcripts are allowable during the admissions process and uploaded with your application, but “official” transcripts must be received before the first day of class.
TOEFL required for international students: Score at least 550 on paper-based TOEFL, 213 on the computer-based TOEFL, and 80 on the internet-based TOEFL.
- Complete and submit the on-line graduate program application at least sixty (60) days prior to the semester you wish to enter the program. UTHSCT accepts credit or recognizes degrees only from institutions accredited by one of the regional accrediting bodies.
- Submit the additional documents as outlined in the program requirements section.
- A $25 application fee is required with your on-line application submittal. A fee of $50 must accompany the application for all foreign applicants, except those under university-sponsored exchange programs.
- Send all official electronic transcripts, test scores, and transcript evaluations to or send official transcripts, test scores, and transcript evaluations to:
UT Health Science Center
Office of Academic Administration
11937 US Highway 271
Tyler, TX 75708