The following guidelines are used by the Residency Selection Committee to identify applicants to be interviewed and possibly considered for final ranking and/or eligibility for appointment:
- Graduate of an accredited LCME or AOA medical school
- Medical School Date of Graduation cut-off is 2020
- Passing score on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS, preferably on the first attempt (applies to COMLEX scores, as well)
- Dean’s Letter, plus three letters of recommendation are required (letters from faculty with whom the applicant has worked clinically)
- Submission of a curriculum vitae and personal statement are required
- Must be prepared to do four years residency training in the categorical program
- Must be able to assume all responsibilities of training on the specified date of contract; all appointees must report for orientation during the last two weeks of June
- If candidates are not selected for an interview, they will not be contacted. This is due to the high volume of residency applications and we are unable to respond to every candidate
- Institution offers J1 visas
Our interview season is November through January.
Deadline for application is December 31.
Virtual Application Packet
Click the button below to download the PDF documents in our Virtual Application Packet, including an “Acknowledgements” page you must print, sign and return to us as part of your application process.