The SW Ag Center Outreach Program employs three strategies to serve the agricultural, forestry/logging and commercial fishing workers in the region:
- Expand the network of strategic partners
- Create and disseminate products and materials
- Conduct prevention activities including trainings and interactive presentations
We also offer materials and programs for Farm Safety Days.
Nurture Your Future!
The SW Ag Center offers two options for professional development:
- Apply for a summer internship at the Noble Foundation in Ardmore, OK.
- Apply for an Outreach Mini Grant to offer agricultural safety and health to your community.